Change/edit/remove the press contact via the following steps:
- Sign-in to your Totem user account, and click on the desired press page to edit.
- In the editing dashboard for the desired press page, click on the "Team" tab
- To add a new team member to be designated as the press contact, click "Add a Team Member". If the press contact already exist as a team member, click "Edit" next to the existing team member you would like to designate as the press contact.
- On the editing page for the given team member, edit/revise the team member's information as desired.
- At the bottom of the team member editing page, you will see two checkboxes above the "Save" button(see attached screenshot).
- To enable the given team member as the press contact, make sure the box is checked next to: "Should this team member be added as a press contact?"
- If you wish for the press contact not be included as a company Team Member under the "Team" tab on your live press page, please de-select the second checkbox.
You are able to create up to five(5) press contacts. Each designated press contact will be displayed under the "Press Contact" section of the press page.